- All Federal, State, and Local firearms laws apply and must be followed.
- Commands issued by Ted’s Shooting Range staff must be obeyed immediately and without question.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is permitted on the premises.
- An adult must accompany anyone under the age of 18.
- Pregnant women and people with prior health conditions should consult their physician before entering the range.
- Food, Beverages, and Tobacco should not be consumed inside the range for health purposes.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times inside the range. THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL!
- Rapid fire and double tapping are permitted. (yes, you read that right), please consult with a staff member regarding drawing from the holster.
- Firing a shot that results in damage to any range equipment may result in a repair fine.
- The use of prohibited firearms may result in a fine. Check with a staff member to make sure your firearm is permitted. MUZZLE LOADERS AND BLACK POWER GUNS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED
- The use of tracer, armor piercing, steel cased, steel cored, and/or military surplus ammo is not permitted inside the range and will result in a fine.
- You may collect YOUR BRASS ONLY provided it is not in front of the firing line.
- Ted’s Shooting Range and its employees are not responsible for the loss, damage, or theft of your personal belongings.
- You are expected to adhere to all of the 4 golden safety rules when handling firearms.
30 Days Range Time FREE
Our firearm courses were developed with the primary goal of improving shooter’s skills and confidence. We want to ensure that all students who complete a class at Ted’s Shooting Range have adequate time to reinforce the skills they learned during class…So we provide 30-days of unlimited range time with the successful completion of any TSR class.
FIND US IN QUEEN CREEK, ARIZONA
18618 South 186th Way
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Monday – Saturday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Sunday 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Phone: (480) 840-9202