Ted’s Shooting Range Facility Rules
1. All Federal, State, and Local firearms laws apply and must be followed.
2. Commands issued by Ted’s Shooting Range staff must be obeyed immediately and without question.
3. No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is permitted on the premises.
4. An adult must accompany anyone under the age of 18.
5. Pregnant women and people with prior health conditions should consult their physician before entering the range.
6. Food, Beverages, and Tobacco should no be consumed inside the range for health purposes.
7. Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times inside the range. THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL!
8. Rapid fire and double tapping are permitted. (yes, you read that right), please consult with a staff member regarding drawing from the holster.
9. Firing a shot that results in damage to any range equipment may result in a repair fine.
10. The use of prohibited firearms may result in a fine. Check with a staff member to make sure your firearm is permitted. SHOTGUNS, MUZZLE LOADERS, AND BLACK POWER GUNS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
11. The use of tracer, armor piercing, steel cased, steel cored, and/or military surplus ammo is not permitted inside the range and will result in a fine.
12. You may collect YOUR BRASS ONLY provided it is not in front of the firing line.
13. Ted’s Shooting Range and its employees are not responsible for the loss, damage, or theft of your personal belongings.
14. You are expected to adhere to all safety rules when handling firearms:
1. Treat every gun as if it’s loaded.
2. Never point it at anything you don’t want destroyed.
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire.
4. Be aware of your surroundings!
Safety is YOUR Responsibility!
If you see someone being unsafe, please notify a staff member immediately.